Members of Trinity have advised on large acquisitions and disposals of both fixed line and cellular operating companies and have experience in structuring and negotiating all required operating agreements including licences, O&M agreements, interconnection agreements and equipment supply agreements.
The team also has particular experience in acting for lenders in the financing of cellular licence holders in emerging markets and are aware of the due diligence, security and financing issues involved.
Relevant transactions include:
– Financing of a mobile telecoms network in Zambia
– Acquisition of a major cellular operator in Nigeria
– Financing of a Zambian telecoms operator
– Financing of Vodacom Tanzania
– Financing of a pan-African cellular operator
- Contact person:
Paul Biggs | click to email