Trinity has significant experience in the renewable and clean energy sector, particularly in emerging markets, acting for project sponsors, lenders and governments.
In particular, we have expertise in relation to power purchase agreements, fuel supply and trading agreements as well as the regulatory regimes covering the sector in the UK and elsewhere. We also have the capability to advise sponsors and lenders on financing documentation and other contractual documentation including EPC contracts and O&M agreements.
Relevant transactions include:
– Bujagali Falls Hydropower Project, Uganda
– Solar IPP developments in Cyprus, Spain and Portugal
– Lake Turkana Wind IPP financing, Kenya
– 100MW Wind Farm Development, Tanzania
– Agro-energy Development, Tanzania
– Financing various wind farm projects, Brazil