With a track record in over 20 major economic centres in Africa and with each of the firm’s partners recognised by Chambers & Partners as leaders in their field, there are few firms that can boast the depth of experience in providing legal and business services in Africa. The firm itself is recognised by Chambers and Legal 500 for its African experience.
Trinity provides services across all sectors and offers a one-stop solution for setting up and doing business in Africa. With an unmatched depth of experience across Africa and the ability to draw on the experience of its network of correspondent law firms and other advisors, Trinity is able to offer:
- – company incorporation services
- – consenting, licencing and permitting
- – property matters
- – employee relations
- – joint development agreements
- – due diligence of company matters in Africa
- – translating documents
- – conducting preliminary assessments of investment opportunities
- – re-organising corporate capital structure in Africa.